Monday, December 12, 2022

Memento

 



Camping Trips: cloth, wood, yellow paint (3in x 5in x 1.5in)
The sculpture represents camping trips I would take with my grandfather, the bottom half mimicking a campfire and the top half a tent. 
The wood represent the rustic feelings of going out camping, as well as the crafts we would do outside during these moments. The cloth represents the softness of the memory, as I cherish the moments spent with my grandfather. the yellow of the paint represents the warmth of both the fire as well as the memory.
                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Foam and plaster sculpture

       My sculpture is made to mimic the rustic appearance of a weathered stone castle. I wanted it to be made up of smaller stone bricks to...